MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
Here is my Christmas Wish List. I have decided that this year I have some things to ask for (and I’ve been a pretty good girl):
1. The thing I want most this Christmas is for my son to finish up his schoolwork ASAP so that I can do my shopping and then relax and enjoy the Holidays (and so he can too)!
2. I would love another 1000-piece puzzle to take my mind off stressful things.
3. I would also like some replacement “Book Mints.”
4. Some See’s Candy would be nice.
5. And a little bit of World Peace wouldn’t be a bad idea.
Thank you! (I’ll leave some extra milk and cookies for you to show my appreciation.)
P.S. What I really want is a powerful MacBook Pro laptop. But, things being what they are, I can be very patient.